Monday, October 27, 2014

October News!

Hi Parents - I just wanted to let you know that my October Newsletter is posted on my blog on the home page under the "newsletters" tab. I thought an email blast had gone out last week letting you know this, but I was mistaken.  You can visit my full blog at welcometoroom13.blogspot.com. Please take a moment to read my newsletter, particularly the information regarding the parent volunteer training session THIS WEDNESDAY at 2:00pm.  I am so sorry for the quick turn around. Attendance is not mandatory and all information will be shared via hard copy after the fact. A follow up letter will arrive in your child's home folder tomorrow with more blog updates regarding conference and parent volunteer sign ups.  Thank you for your patience as I have reorganized my blog and gotten it back on track.  Have a great week!

Chris Paget

No comments:

Post a Comment